Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.570 MKD / CAD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 123% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 66,802 ден (C$1,688) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)