Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.49793 MKD / JPY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 185% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 88,499 ден (¥177,735) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,078,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Quebec City costs C$800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)