Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.872 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 10% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 24,329 ден (12,994₴) in Mykolayiv.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Namangan costs 5,000 сўм (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 1,472 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (about 2 hours ago)