Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,254 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.718 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 27% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,498 ден (₨54,987) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15,700 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Almería costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Milan costs €1.58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)