Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga, South Africa vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.185 MKD / ZAR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Middelburg, Mpumalanga (South Africa) is 52% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,541 ден (R 13,358) in Middelburg, Mpumalanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$38,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ciudad Guayana costs 20,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bogotá costs COL$220,000 (about 2 hours ago)