Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.573 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 34,531 ден (Mex$ 13,419) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tegucigalpa costs L 43 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Turin costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pucallpa costs S/. 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)