Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.579 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 36,988 ден (Mex$ 14,342) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$35 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Anantapur costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Melbourne costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shanghai costs 350元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 3 hours ago)