Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.329 MKD / MXN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 30,313 ден (Mex$ 13,016) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Morón costs 40 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (40 minutes ago)