Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.024 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,851 ден ($1,247) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Beirut costs 2,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Samara costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vienna costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)