Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.667 MKD / MAD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 37% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,425 ден (7,487 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)