Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.592 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 77% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 47,793 ден (€776) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨112 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)