Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.732 MKD / MZN
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 50% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,935 ден (53,154 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)