Cost of living in Mangalore, India vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.715 MKD / INR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 25,370 ден (₨35,481) in Mangalore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)