Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 139.541 MKD / BHD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 104% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 55,055 ден (Dinar 395) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Toronto costs C$1.97 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)