Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.438 MKD / MVR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 118% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,272 ден (18,403 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)