Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.428 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 56,096 ден (€913) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)