Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,771 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.404 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 140% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,875 ден (€1,057) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 99 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)