Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.662 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 29,547 ден (R$ 3,058) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (about 3 hours ago)