Cost of living in Macao vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.615 MKD / MOP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 149% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 77,118 ден (11,659 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jerusalem costs 21 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guanajuato costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)