Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 67.803 MKD / GBP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 188% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 86,437 ден (£1,275) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Surgut costs руб 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Manila costs Php90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)