Cost of living in Lugano, Switzerland vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 57.015 MKD / CHF
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lugano (Switzerland) is 281% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 114,244 ден (CHF 2,004) in Lugano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)