Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08497 MKD / AOA *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 39% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 38,965 ден (458,579 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 3 hours ago)