Cost of living in León, Spain vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.748 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,047 ден (€989) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Tarragona costs €1.88 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gorakhpur costs ₨50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Prishtina costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 13,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)