Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.602 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 63,634 ден (€1,033) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fukui costs ¥149 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pensacola, Florida costs $0.75 (about 3 hours ago)