Cost of living in Lausanne, Switzerland vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 56.977 MKD / CHF
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lausanne (Switzerland) is 295% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 118,543 ден (CHF 2,081) in Lausanne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $55,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Islamabad costs ₨2,568 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhubaneswar costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)