Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31956 MKD / PKR *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 24,986 ден (₨78,189) in Lahore.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)