Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06720 MKD / CLP
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,272 ден (CH$614,181) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ubon Ratchathani costs 500 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Tampere costs €0.99 (about 1 hour ago)