Cost of living in La Plata, Argentina vs Ohrid, Macedonia
WARNING! La Plata has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in La Plata.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 827 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.691 MKD / ARS *
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Plata (Argentina) is 45% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,059 ден (ARS $56,496) in La Plata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Miami, Florida costs $0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 70TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mobile, Alabama costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)