Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 172.810 MKD / KWD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 111% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 65,282 ден (Dinar 378) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr61 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 7 hours ago)