Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.644 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 39,277 ден (RM3,106) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Hartford, Connecticut costs $0.59 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 100 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,947 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $17 (about 3 hours ago)