Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.686 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 26,789 ден (руб 39,077) in Krasnoyarsk.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 3 hours ago)