Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.694 MKD / MYR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 51% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 42,359 ден (RM3,337) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bryansk costs руб 800 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,112 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)