Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.941 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 17,928 ден (2,583TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in São Paulo costs R$ 350 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Sydney costs AU$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)