Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48270 MKD / KES
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 21% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,433 ден (Shilling77,550) in Kisumu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Babylon, New York costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lawrence, Kansas costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 3.55 zł (about 2 hours ago)