Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.860 MKD / UAH
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 29,001 ден (15,589₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.085 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £361 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)