Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.254 MKD / CZK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 40,320 ден (17,886 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Den Helder costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (38 minutes ago)