Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12236 MKD / KZT
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 19,526 ден (159,573 KZT) in Karaganda.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 130 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)