Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.806 MKD / TWD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 41,515 ден (22,986 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 4 hours ago)