Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.666 MKD / RUB
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 25,579 ден (руб 38,413) in Kaliningrad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)