Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.642 MKD / ZMW
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 12% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 32,453 ден (12,284 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maldonado costs $U25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 35 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Long Beach, California costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Beirut costs 1,250 L£ (about 3 hours ago)