Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.892 MKD / SEK
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 141% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 64,979 ден (11,028 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)