Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 13.779 MKD / SAR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 117% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 67,280 ден (﷼ 4,883) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Grand Cayman costs CI$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Londrina costs R$ 4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Novosibirsk costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)