Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00356 MKD / IDR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 55% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 46,572 ден (Rp 13,086,349) in Jakarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 15,000元 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mar del Plata costs ARS $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 9 (about 3 hours ago)