Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.764 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 22,113 ден (3,269TL) in İzmit.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)