Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.830 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 31,839 ден (4,661TL) in İzmir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,599 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montreal costs C$75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Corrientes costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Asunción costs 5,000 Gs (about 3 hours ago)