Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 9.493 MKD / BRL
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 25,580 ден (R$ 2,695) in Itabuna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abéché costs 1,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Heraklion costs €1.20 (about 3 hours ago)