Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.909 MKD / TRY
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000 ден in Ohrid you would need to make just about 14,998 ден (2,171TL) in İskenderun.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨23,380 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huelva costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)