Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.791 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 68,907 ден ($1,305) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 4 hours ago)