Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 61.595 MKD / EUR
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 153% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 75,786 ден (€1,230) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hamilton costs C$17 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lusaka costs 85 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)