Cost of living in Iasi, Romania vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 12.682 MKD / RON
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 37,804 ден (2,981 lei) in Iasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Burlington, Vermont costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mannheim costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Río Cuarto costs ARS $30,000 (about 3 hours ago)