Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Ohrid, Macedonia
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 52.468 MKD / USD
Do you live in Ohrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 112% more expensive than in Ohrid (Macedonia)
For example, you would need at least 61,571 ден ($1,173) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 ден in Ohrid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$12,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 440,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)